ant-user mailing list archives

From "Gary Keim" <gk...@bea.com>
Subject RE: weblogic ejbc
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2001 19:05:02 GMT
Nah.  It's a righteous WebLogic bug, and an evil, recurrent, one at that.
It should be fixed in the next service pack.
--
Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter.FLYNN@syntegra.com [mailto:Peter.FLYNN@syntegra.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 1:09 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: weblogic ejbc

> FYI
>
> Weblogic 6.1's ejbc compiler does not like spaces in the pathname.
>

> This was noticed on a Windows 2000 setup.

I must admit, I've seen this also - although I think its a Java thing since
Java (java.io.File) can't handle spaces either - unless the parameter is
encased in quotes which is a workaround.  This forces it to see the whole
thing as a parameter.

I've seen this on most Java applications that install into C:\Program
Files\whatever - they just seem to see C:\Program as the parameter.

Peter.

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender
immediately and delete it without reading, copying, storing, forwarding or
disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com