ant-user mailing list archives

From "Gary Keim" <>
Subject RE: WebLogic DDInit Task
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2001 18:58:18 GMT
<project name="test" default="ddinit">

  <taskdef name="dd20init" classname="weblogic.ant.taskdefs.ejb20.DDInit"/>
  <property name="archive.dir" value="ejb20-stage-dir"/>

  <target name="ddinit" depends="compile">
    <dd20init basedir="${archive.dir}" destdir="${archive.dir}"/>

I've made several improvements since the GA that I've attached.

-----Original Message-----
From: Herry Koh []
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 7:51 AM
Subject: WebLogic DDInit Task

I've just installed WebLogic 6.1 on my machine, and to my
pleasent surprise, I found that Weblogic actually has an Ant task (
which I assumed was coded by BEA) that will automatically
generate Ant task called 'DDInit'. Unfortunately, the example given
only teaches me how to run the task directly from command-line,
java weblogic.ant.taskdefs.ear.DDInit <directory name>

Does anybody know the various constructs of this DDInit task, like
what kind of attributes and nested elements it takes in if I want to
run this from an Ant build file?

Thanks in advance,

Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free address at