ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ylan Segal" <y...@digiworks.tv>
Subject RE: how do to an if statement?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2001 01:34:04 GMT
you can use the if / unless attribute of a target..
For example:
-------
<target name="help" if="missing.properties">
	<echo message="Having fun yet?"/>
</target>
--------
In this case, missing.properties is set in a previous target.

Sound good?

Ylan Segal

-- Failure is not an option, it comes bundled with your Microsoft product