ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ylan Segal" <y...@digiworks.tv>
Subject RE: Hanging ANT...
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:53:43 GMT
I have also encountered the described problem in other java applications,
like tomcat and JMeter. It does happen when you select some text and it goes
away when you press enter in that window. I just always thought that it is a
Windows bug (or just the way it was designed).  By the way, I am running
windows 2000.

Ylan