ant-user mailing list archives

From Marijn Dee <m....@datadistilleries.com>
Subject RE: Hanging ANT...
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 13:14:02 GMT
Hi,

I've seen this when I had QuickEdit mode on in my DOS box and a scroll
buffer. Pressing the left mouse button over the window will select one
character, most of the time I didn't notice, but it blocks scrolling and
blocks the running progam. (I thing stdout blocks)
Deselecting the selection (pressing enter, esc or right mouse button) makes
everything go again.

Marijn