ant-user mailing list archives

From Steven Leija <Steven.Le...@valtech.com>
Subject EJBJar
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2001 20:41:11 GMT
Hello All,

Does anyone have an example that I can look at running ejbjar for weblogic
6.1?  I'm having the following issues and can't see to solve the problem.

Currently I'm trying to create my ejb jar file and I continue to get the
following message:

1.  [ejbjar] Could not resolve ( publicId: -//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD
Enterprise JavaBeans 1.1//EN, systemId:
http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/ejb-jar_1_1.dtd) to a local entity

2.  [ejbjar] Could not resolve ( publicId: -//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD
WebLogic 6.0.0 EJB//EN, systemId:
http://www.bea.com/servers/wls600/dtd/weblogic-e
jb-jar.dtd) to a local entity

3.  [ejbc] <Oct 8, 2001 3:32:43 PM CDT> <Warning> <EJB> <EJB Deployment:
DealManagerBean has a class com.ees.everest.deal.ejb.client.DealManagerHome
which is in the classpath. This class should only be located in the ejb-jar
file.>
Does this mean I need to reset my classpath?  If so, how?

4.  How do I add additional class files to my ejb jar file?

Thanks for any help!

Steven