ant-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Shah <Sachin_S...@kaleconsultants.com>
Subject RE: Building EJB JARs.
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2001 13:19:05 GMT
Thanks kapil,

    I have this in my mind, but the problem is something else. What i don't
know is the no of zip files in a directory and which is what i don't want to
mention anywhere it should work in a way so that it picks up the all the zip
files in a directory extract them to temporoary directory where it will be
renamed to <suffix>-ejb-jar.xml and <suffix>-weblogic-ejb-jar.xml where the
suffix i want to give would be the name of the zip file, then generate the
.jar file.

So the list of problems :
How to unzip the set of zip files present in a particular directory one by
one.
Get the name of the zip file and attach suffix to the xml files.
generate the jar file.

i.e. to say
for each .zip file in ${aDirectory}
    Extract the files to ${tempDirectory}
    get the name of the zip file
    rename ejb-jar.xml and weblogic-ejb-jar.xml to
${zipFileName}-ejb-jar.xml and ${zipFileName}-weblogic-ejb-jar.xml
respectivly.
    run the ejbjar task
    clean up the ${tempDirectory}
end for