ant-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Shah <>
Subject Building EJB JARs.
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2001 04:42:56 GMT

	I have this problem. I want to build the EJB Jar for weblogic and
infact i was able to build the same individually. What i want is the way to
automise the same. The scenario is like below. We are using PVCS for version
control. All the xml files are checked in, after zipping them in to a file.
Out of these files some of them are in the same directory and the name of
the xml files are as original i.e ejb-jar.xml etc. So it would be like

Both and contains ejc-jar.xml and weblogic-ejb-jar.xml and
the name of the xml files are not in the form as required by ANT. I want to
generate the EJB Jar for all the files which are in a particular directory.
For this i will also have to rename the file as required by ant.
abc-ejb-jar.xml and abc-weblogic-ejb-jar.xml. Any idea how can i achive

Please mark a cc to this id since i m a x ant-user forum member.

Thanks in advance.

View raw message