ant-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bernard <ebern...@digitalthink.com>
Subject RE: Ant 1.4 -- javac task
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2001 06:36:31 GMT
Conor-

D'oh.  I've been looking at this for too long and I should've tried that!

I have some other compilation errors, but I think that took care of the
problem.

BTW- I may be missing it, but does it state in the docs when "fork" is set
which attributed are active?

Either way, thanks for your help!

Cheers!
Eddie

-----Original Message-----
From: Conor MacNeill [mailto:conor@cortexebusiness.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 11:26 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Ant 1.4 -- javac task

Eddie,

That is a bit odd. These attributes are only effective when you use the
fork="yes" attribute, since that is the only way to control the memory of
the javac process. You should have received a warning about that.

Can you try adding the fork attribute in and also running an ant -debug to
see why this may be happening?

Conor