ant-user mailing list archives

From "Li, Jerry" <>
Subject RE: Lock PVCS files using ant
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2001 00:25:36 GMT
Hi, Detlef:

Could you please give those task defs? We are here using PVCS as well.
Jerry <>

-----Original Message-----
From: Detlef Brendle []
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 12:33 PM
Subject: RE: Lock PVCS files using ant

we use ant in combination with PVCS as well - but we soon figured out that
the PVCS task isnt sufficient for our requirements.
so we implemented several tasks for file handling, workset handling ,
designpart handling.
these files are still in a beta state but you might wanna use a subset of
if somebody is interested - feel free to contact us.