ant-user mailing list archives

From "Li, Jerry" <Jerry...@WorldChain.com>
Subject string substitutions
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2001 06:53:53 GMT
Hi, all:

I would like to dynamically get the name of a folder where I execute ant
from. For instance, if I launch ant in c:\temp, I would like to get c:\temp
via an ant pre-defined property or task. In GNU make, there is a system
variable of ${CURDIR}which holds this value. Is there any property
associated with this?

Secondly, could I make any substitution to a string. For instance, I would
like to get rid of c:\temp from a string of c:\temp\com\mycompany\servlet\.
Again, in GNU, there are various functions to substitute a string.

Your help will be highly appreciated,

Jerry

Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.