ant-user mailing list archives

From "Richard Wilkinson" <richard.wilkin...@protek.com>
Subject RE: Circular build problem.
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2001 08:59:23 GMT
Thanks for that Peter.

To be truthful I didn't know you could do that (I'm no Ant expert). I'll
give that a shot.

Thanks again.

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Donald [mailto:donaldp@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2001 9:57 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Circular build problem.

Question - why on earth do you have multiple javacs? Why don't you put it in

one big javac element if you want to build them together. ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the
 point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.
 The happiness of credulity is a cheap and dangerous quality."
        -- George Bernard Shaw