ant-user mailing list archives

From "Sills, David" <David.Si...@commerceone.com>
Subject Question re EJB jar task
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 19:21:50 GMT
All:

I'd like to have some control over the manifest contained within the EJB
jar. I'm using WebLogic to compile the beans, and have managed to get the
ejbjar task to work fine (and useful it is, too). However, I need to add a
classpath entry to the manifest to reflect some bean dependencies on other
jar files (possibly post-ejbc, if that task completely replaces the
manifest, otherwise it could be pre-ejbc if all the ejbc task does is add to
the manifest). The spec allows dependencies by reference (just this
situation), but I don't see any straightforward way to do this using ant.
(Of course, I could always unjar, replace the manifest, and rejar, but
wow....)

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

David SIlls