ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jesse Vitrone" <jvitr...@GiantBear.com>
Subject Windows cmd line length problems
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2001 18:35:16 GMT
I'm sure people have run into this problem before...is there a good
solution?

We have a build.bat file which creates the needed classpath, then passes
that on to Ant to do the build.  We have a lot of jars that need to be
in the classpath.  Recently, we needed to add another jar, and now the
build.bat fails because the line length is too long.

Are we not using Ant right?  Is there a way around this problem that
we're having?  I would think that people have run into this problem
before.

Thanks in advance,
	Jesse