ant-user mailing list archives

From Euan Guttridge <EGuttri...@buildonline.com>
Subject RE: Counting files from within ant - Solved
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2001 15:40:44 GMT
Thanks everyone, that did the job nicely. For reference here is the full
target:

<!-- Integrity Check to count all files fetched and no. it should of fetched
-->
<target name="integrity_check">

	<exec executable="c:\usr\bin\find"
outputproperty="num_files_vss_fetched">
		<arg line="${local_release_files} -type f | wc -l | sed
's/^[ \t]*//;s/[ \t]*$//'"/>
	</exec>

	<echo message="Files fetched from VSS : ${num_files_vss_fetched}"/>
	<echo message="Files should be fetched:
${num_files_vss_should_fetch}"/>

	<condition property="num_files_vss_fetched_OK">
   		<equals arg1="${num_files_vss_fetched}"
arg2="${num_files_vss_should_fetch}" />
	</condition>

	<echo message="Compare result : ${num_files_vss_fetched_OK}"/>

</target>