ant-user mailing list archives

From "Markus Kohler" <koh...@cms.tecmath.de>
Subject RE: script documentation
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2001 12:44:26 GMT
Hi,

Yes. That's how I plan to doit now.

> Now just share anything slick you can do with it, as I've
> only seen useful
> one-liners in <script>.

Currently I'm calling  my own specific Java code for dumping information
that is
inside my jar file. It's not really usefull for general use.

Anyway I think it would be even cooler, if I could just define some New
Tasks using javascript, and with my limited knowledge about ANT's design, I
cannot see why this would be
difficult to support.

Markus