ant-user mailing list archives

From "Markus Kohler" <>
Subject RE: How to access the current project from javascript ?
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:20:53 GMT

I know,but this is not what I wanted.
What I want is to write scripts that can be reused within different

This doesn't work when I specify the project name.

The only way it could work is to make  a new project for the scripts and
then call the
scripts explicitly. This solution doesn't feel naturally to me and as far as
I understand it would not allow me to set values within the script.

I anyway do not understand, why I have to specify the projectname within the
scripts just to get the value of some property. Can someone enligthen me
what the advantage of this design
decision is ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>