ant-user mailing list archives

From "Orlandi, Andreas" <Andreas.Orla...@qwest.com>
Subject RE: ejbjar and ejb2.0
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:53:34 GMT
I guess my question was not clear enought because I've got the wrong type of
answer.
My question is not if WLS 6.1 supports local interfaces  but if the naming
convention used in ejbjar/weblogic optional ANT task supports the local
interfaces. I'm asking this because in the resulting JAR I can't see my
*Local.class'es.

Andreas

-----Original Message-----
From: Victor Hadianto [mailto:victorh@nuix.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 11:56 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: ejbjar and ejb2.0

> Seams to me that ejbjar doesn't understand local interfaces. Can anybody
> confirm this and possibly suggest a workaround.

They sure do (EJB 2.0 that is):

<session id="TestHarness">

         <ejb-name>TestHarness</ejb-name>

         <home>com.TestHarnessHome</home>
         <remote>com.TestHarness</remote>

         <ejb-class>com.TestHarnessSession</ejb-class>
         <session-type>Stateless</session-type>

         <ejb-local-ref>
            <ejb-ref-name>ejb/Account</ejb-ref-name>
            <ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>
            <local-home>com..AccountLocalHome</local-home>
            <local>com.AccountLocal</local>
            <ejb-link>Account</ejb-link>
         </ejb-local-ref>
</session>

      <session id="Account">
         <ejb-name>Account</ejb-name>

         <local-home>com.AccountLocalHome</local-home>
         <local>com.AccountLocal</local>

         <ejb-class>com.AccountSession</ejb-class>
         <session-type>Stateless</session-type>
      </session>

btw I think you are posting to the wrong mailing list. This is ant-user
mailing list.

victor