ant-user mailing list archives

From Will Dyke <will.d...@bbc.co.uk>
Subject RE: how to export data
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:23:25 GMT
Dhirendra,
Please don't post html mail to the list.

The fact that sqlplus says that the statement
is invalid means that this is an oracle
question, rather than an ant question.

I suggest that you ask the question in a
more appropriate forum.

Will

-----Original Message-----
From: Dhirendra Kulkarni [mailto:dkulkarni@ptc.com]
Sent: 19 October 2001 06:48
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: how to export data

Hi all,

Iam trying to export data from oracle database for particular user through
Ant. my build.xml is

<target name="exptest" >
    <sql
      driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
      url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@armada:1521:wind"
      userid="wtadmin"
      password="wtadmin"
      src="data.sql"
      print="yes"
    />
  </target>

and statement in data.sql file is

exp file='test.dmp'

iam getting error saying that it is invalid statement. Actually if run this
command in DOS

exp wtadmin/wtadmin file=test.dmp

it is successfully exporting the database. Also if i type same command in
sqlplus, then also iam getting invalid statement. So how do i export data.
Please help

Thanks
DK

BBC, unless specifically stated.