ant-user mailing list archives

From Will Dyke <will.d...@bbc.co.uk>
Subject RE: a task for generating manifest information
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:15:04 GMT
I too could use this. I would like a further
enhancement to use a fileset, as I have a line
in a manifest file as follows:

ATG-Class-Path: classes/ lib/classes12.zip lib/Comparator.jar
lib/core20109.jar lib/OROMatcher.jar lib/xerces.jar lib/crm.jar

which picks up the directory classes and all jars
in the lib directory. I'm not even sure how
this would best be specified in the manifest
task, let alone implemented, but if anyone has
any ideas, that would be great.

I had trouble doing this even through the echo task.
I tried the following, but it never quite got the
directory right

  <property name="deploy" value="${dynamo.root}/beeb"/>
  <property name="meta-inf" value="${deploy}/META-INF"/>
  <property name="lib" value="${deploy}/lib"/>

  <target name="manifest">
    <apply executable="dir" dir="${deploy}" outputproperty="libfiles"
           parallel="true" type="file">
      <fileset dir="${lib}" includes="**"/>
    </apply>
    <echo file="${meta-inf}/MANIFEST.MF">
Manifest-Version: 1.0
ATG-Required: DCS
ATG-Class-Path: classes/ ${libfiles}
ATG-Config-Path: config/
    </echo>
  </target>

[dynamo.root is specified in a properties file
as dynamo.root=d\:\\atg\\dynamo5.1.1]

Will

BBC, unless specifically stated.