ant-user mailing list archives

From Will Dyke <will.d...@bbc.co.uk>
Subject RE: FTP again
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 10:50:37 GMT
Have you read Kapil Pawar's recent mail?
This suggests that you first get ftp working
outside of ant, before attempting to get it
working through ant.

I'd suggest you follow that advice, as
communicating directly to the FTP server
will give you more idea of the problems.

The 550 ftp server error suggests that the
ftp server cannot change to c:\temp. Most
ftp servers have a 'root directory' that
is below the root of the filesystem (e.g.
at c:\ftp on windows) to prevent security
problems. You may also wish to check this.

Will

BBC, unless specifically stated.