ant-user mailing list archives

From Will Dyke <will.d...@bbc.co.uk>
Subject RE: Changing directory using Ant?
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 10:45:43 GMT
Depends really what you want to do while traversing
the hierarchy. Filesets are quite useful for operations
involving files distributed throughout a hierarchy

(see the Filesets page under Built-in Tasks in the Ant
manual)

If you wish to use your own task to build VB projects within
a tree, you may need to integrate your task with filesets -
it may be easier to use the apply task to run a commandline
vb compilation operation over a fileset (I don't know too
much about task development, but I'd guess using existing
tasks is far easier than writing your own task)

Will

BBC, unless specifically stated.