ant-user mailing list archives

From Will Dyke <will.d...@bbc.co.uk>
Subject RE: FTP
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 08:21:09 GMT
Dhirendra,
I really hope that that account is not accessible
to the real world. Unless you want to make it really
easy for others to hack it.

I tend to have a file called ftp.properties, and use
that to store username/password info. At least then,
when you do get stuck, you can post your build file
as

     <ftp server="${ftp.server}"
        remotedir="${ftp.remotedir}"
        userid="${ftp.userid}"