ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matt Lyon" <m...@stargus.com>
Subject RE: Logging the VSSGET task....
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:39:48 GMT
Hi,

Try using ant -debug (target name). You may want to dump to a logfile to
analyze the output, as in ant -debug -logfile ant_debug.log (target
name). Make sure the directory which contains SS.EXE is on your system's
PATH environment variable and that your <vssget> task sets the
serverpath parameter to point to the directory where srcsafe.ini
resides.

Cheers,

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter.FLYNN@syntegra.com [mailto:Peter.FLYNN@syntegra.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 5:44 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Logging the VSSGET task....

Hi all,

Is there a parameter to turn on what the command line was that it was
executing in the VSSGET task?  It is hanging, and I want to see what is
being passed to SS.EXE

Putting ant -verbose doesn't show me what it is doing.

Also, is there any way I can have output to the screen and to a log file
when using the ANT parameter -logfile ?

Regards,
Peter

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the
sender immediately and delete it without reading, copying, storing,
forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com