ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Cummings" <kevin.cummi...@mongoosetech.com>
Subject RE: FTP
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2001 18:31:21 GMT
Do you have the netcomponents.jar file? Also, do you have the correct
versions? I had a problem when I upgraded from ANT 1.2 to 1.3 that the
version of optional.jar was wrong. Just some ideas that come to mind.

HTH,
-=- Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Rogers [mailto:jason.rogers@tumbleweed.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 1:23 PM
To: Ant Users (E-mail)
Subject: FTP

I am trying to use an FTP task in a target, but I keep getting the familiar
"<build file name>:<line number>: Could not create task of type: ftp.
Common solutions are..."

Well, I have been using Ant for quite a while.  The common solutions are use
taskdef to declare or if it's an optional task (which it is) make sure the
optional.jar is in $ANT_HOME/lib (it is).

So, any clues?

-jason