ant-user mailing list archives

From "Schaefer, Don" <don_schae...@xelus.com>
Subject RE: Dependencies
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2001 14:32:53 GMT
Note that all depends targets will be run.  I think that they are run from
left to right but they are all run.  In addition they will be run if the
"if" test fails.  ( At least they do in Ant 1.3, I don't know if this has
changed in 1.4)

-----Original Message-----
From: Kapil_Pawar@i2.com [mailto:Kapil_Pawar@i2.com]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 7:09 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Dependencies

Yes, there can be more than one dependent targets. Have a look at the
targets section of http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/using.html

Regards
_____________________________________
Kapil Singh Pawar
Consultant - Integration
i2 Technologies India Private Ltd.
1 Primrose Road
Bangalore 560 025, INDIA
Email: kapil_pawar@i2.com
Tel: +91 80 558 1487-90 ext. 2416

	"sandeep singh" <sandeeps@india.hp.com>

10/22/01 04:32 PM
Please respond to ant-user

        To:        <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Dependencies

Can one target depends on more than one other targets ?

for eg

something like this!! Can we mention more than one depencies in one target
???

                <target name="name1" depends="target1","target1","target1">

                                 <sound>
                                                  <success
source="F:\Ant1.4\MyExamples\src\AllCammonds\tada.wav"/>
                                                  <fail
source="F:\Ant1.4\MyExamples\src\AllCammonds\tada.wav"/>
                                 </sound>
                </target>