ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Rogers" <jason.rog...@tumbleweed.com>
Subject RE: Hanging ANT...
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 12:43:13 GMT
I have experienced it but have not been able to "fix" it as you have.  Next
time it happens I will try the window-select-press-enter magic combination
and see if that works.  My situation is slightly different though.  I am
running an XWindows client on my Win2000 machine to a Solaris 8 machine.  I
only get the hang on a larger project build, and then it is always during
the <javac> task.  Hmmmm....

-jason