ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Rogers" <jason.rog...@tumbleweed.com>
Subject VAJAntTool
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 15:50:09 GMT
It seems that the VAJAntTool does not recognize targets that are missing
descriptions.  From the code, this is expected behavior.  But, I wonder why
this is so.  It certainly doesn't suit our purpose (so I have changed it),
but I wonder if in general it should be testing for the _name_ of the
target, if anything at all.  Why does it do a test in the first place?

The code in question (and I have verified it) is
VAJBuildInfo.updateTargetList()...

[...]
        if ( currentTarget.getDescription() != null ) {
            String targetName = currentTarget.getName();
            int pos = findTargetPosition ( projectTargets, targetName );
            projectTargets.insertElementAt(targetName, pos);
        }
[...]

Thanks.
-Jason