ant-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Rodriguez <Anth...@WeddingChannel.com>
Subject RE: Mail notification on error status for a batch job
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:58:13 GMT
I don't think that just having a build listener and mail task will do what
you want it to do.  If the build fails before the mail task is called, then
the build log will never get mailed.

Search this list for AntCallAfterError.java. It is not part of ant 1.4 but
it could be part of ant2 whenever that is released.  AntCallAfterError
executes if the build process fails at any point.  It is an invaluable task
that really should get bundled with the next release of ant.

-Anthony