ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter.FL...@syntegra.com
Subject Logging the VSSGET task....
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:44:22 GMT
Hi all,

Is there a parameter to turn on what the command line was that it was
executing in the VSSGET task?  It is hanging, and I want to see what is
being passed to SS.EXE

Putting ant -verbose doesn't show me what it is doing.

Also, is there any way I can have output to the screen and to a log file
when using the ANT parameter -logfile ?

Regards,
Peter

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete it without
reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com