ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter.FL...@syntegra.com
Subject RE: VSSGet Problems
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2001 09:11:50 GMT
Hi Dan,

I've seen exactly the same thing on opne of our machines here.

In your environment, when you added the path to SS.EXE, did you place it in
quotes?  We found that if you place quotes around the path to SS.EXE, the
java process will not work.

both
PATH=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VSS\win32;{rest of path}
and
PATH="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VSS\win32";{rest of path}

work when using SS.EXE on the command line, but only the top one will work
within the VSSGET task.
I don't exactly know why, but we had the same problem on Friday and that's
how we solved it.

Regards,
Peter

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete it without
reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com