ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter.FL...@syntegra.com
Subject RE: FTP
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:54:05 GMT
Direndra,

It sounds more like the FTP server isn't quite right, rather than ANT.
Those examples should work (I've pointed them at two different FTP servers
and they work fine).

>  <target name="upload" >
>       <echo message="Uploading contents of C:\Temp to remote directory
>            /ftptest on ftpserver"/>
>       <ftp server="armada.ptc.com" remotedir="/ftptest"
> userid="wtadmin"
>            password="wtadmin" binary="yes" action="put" verbose="yes">
>            <fileset dir="C:\Temp">
>               <include name="**/*.*"/>
>            </fileset>
>       </ftp>
>   </target>

This should use remotedir attribute to point to the remote FTP directory
/ftptest, and upload everything from C:\Temp.

It could either be a permissions thing on the FTP server (you may not be
allowed to view that particular directory) or its mapped wrong.  Apart from
that I have no further suggestions as to what it could be.

Regards,
Peter

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete it without
reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com