ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter.FL...@syntegra.com
Subject RE: FTP again
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 10:53:40 GMT
Hi,

The remote directory you mention is C:\Temp.  Is this visible if you log
onto the server using standard FTP from the command line?  If it's been
virtually mapped - it'll be something like /temp and not C:\Temp

I know that my FTP Server running on Windows uses virtual maps to physical
directories.

Peter

			^------ problem lies here.
>        userid="wtadmin"
>        password="wtadmin"
>        depends="yes"
>     >
>     <fileset dir="." >
>       <include name="aaa.doc"/>
>     </fileset>
>     </ftp>
>   </target>
>
> i could login to ftp server, btw now iam getting error  :
> C:\ant\jakarta-ant-1.3\build.xml:23: could not change remote
> directory: 550
> Requested directory not found .
>
> Here armada.ptc.com is name of my pc where argo ftp server is
> installed and
> in that i have created wtadmin user. but now iam not been
> able to connect to
> remote machine and transfer the file. (i tried giving the ip of remote
> machine in ftp server user properties)
>
> First of all can this be possible? ( to transfer files from
> one machine to
> other machine both with NT  and in LAN )
>
> eagarly waiting for the reply
> DK

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete it without
reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com