ant-user mailing list archives

From Natalia Bello <>
Subject Junit Report!
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2001 07:34:05 GMT
I am executing the same unit test with differents configuration files, using
the same class. I generate the xml files in order to be able to create the
report with the junitreport task. The problem is that, even though i have
different xml files for each configuration file, when i create the report,
as the name of the class is the same it overwrite the html file. Does anyone
know how i can change the junitreport code in order to create the html files
with the names of the xml files and not the name of the classes?
Or does anyone have another idea to solve this issue?
Thanks in advanced,

View raw message