ant-user mailing list archives

From Les Hughes <leslie.hug...@rubus.com>
Subject RE: search for words in a file
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2001 17:05:06 GMT

Oh BTW, if your looking at any of the P4 tasks for ideas as to how to do
pattern matching, you should be aware that the classes in
org.apache.tools.ant.util.regexp was added after I wrote the P4 stuff. If
you're going to do regex things in your tasks, you should try to use one of
the interfaces in the org.apache.tools.ant.util.regexp package (and I should
clean up my code as well :-)

Bye,

Les,