ant-user mailing list archives

From Les Hughes <leslie.hug...@rubus.com>
Subject RE: Editing file
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2001 09:21:25 GMT

Look at filtersets and filters in the manual - everything you need is there.
http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/index.html

Also, could you keep you mails to the ant-user list. I don't mind answering
questions directly but then only you benefit, not the rest of the user
community.

Thanks.

Les

-----Original Message-----
From: Sugandha Shah
To: Les Hughes
Sent: 19/10/01 10:09
Subject: Re: Editing file

Hi,

I  really did not get what u said. I'm newbie to ANT. Can u kindly send
in example for same.
Also if i read from property file and those read values if i need to add
in config .xml how do i do it?
B'cos if try using replace  task it just replace the key part. I mean
among the key value pair i want replacement for the value .
eg :
name =sugandha
<replacefilter
    token="@name@"
   />

Now if i don't specify value "" is replaced. But i want Sugandha as
value to be seen which is value i get at runtime and hence can't specify
it earlier.

Sorry for the inconvienence. Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanx
-Sugandha