ant-user mailing list archives

From Les Hughes <leslie.hug...@rubus.com>
Subject RE: reg the perf tasks
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:22:24 GMT

Hi,

As Kirk says, can you provide output - run ant -debug or ant -verbose.
The perforce tasks had a few bugs in the initial release (my fault...) so
you should use those from 1.4 or a nightly build.

Also, the tasks pickup any settings from p4 set, p4 set -s, set P4XXX=
p4.XXX ant properties or overrides on the task - there's more than one way
to set p4user and p4port :-)

Also, although I have no problem with you mailing me direct, could you keep
you emails to ant-user? That way the whole community benefits from our
dialogues

Thanks,

Les