ant-user mailing list archives

From Bevan Arps <bevan.a...@actfs.co.nz>
Subject Re: deltree does not work
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2001 20:10:34 GMT
At 13:58 31/10/2001 -0600, you wrote:

>Here is my xml ant file. By some reason target "clean" does not work.
>All directories which have to be deleted by that target are not deleted.
>What's wrong in my project?

Deltree is deprecated -- it is going to go away soon -- you should be using
the delete task instead.

>     <deltree dir="${src.dir}/com/futuresource/jmaf/charts/tests"/>

try something like this instead:

<delete includeEmptyDirs="true">
   <fileset dir="dir="${src.dir}/com/futuresource/jmaf/charts/tests"/>
</delete>

Cheers,
Bevan.

--
"Programming is an Art Form that Fights Back"

Bevan Arps (<mailto:bevan.arps@actfs.co.nz>bevan.arps@actfs.co.nz)
Senior OO Analyst, ACT Financial Systems

This communication  is confidential  to ACT  Financial  Systems  (Asia
Pacific)  and is intended for  use only by the  addressee.   The  views and
opinions  expressed in  this email  are the senders  own and do not
Pacific).