ant-user mailing list archives

From Bevan Arps <bevan.a...@actfs.co.nz>
Subject Re: javac include that includes only .java files, but recurses?
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 23:32:31 GMT
At 16:25 2/10/2001 -0700, Scott Ellsworth wrote:
>Assume I want all java files in org.metagraph.cluster and
>org.metagraph.model and below:
>
><property name="includedFiles"
>value="org/metagraph/cluster/**.java,org/metagraph/model/**.java"/>

Try this instead:

<property name="includedFiles"
value="org/metagraph/cluster/**/*.java,org/metagraph/model/**/*.java"/>

ie use ** to find all the directories and *.java to select files

Hope this helps,
Bevan.

--
"Programming is an Art Form that Fights Back"

Bevan Arps (<mailto:bevan.arps@actfs.co.nz>bevan.arps@actfs.co.nz)
Senior OO Analyst, ACT Financial Systems

This communication  is confidential  to ACT  Financial  Systems  (Asia
Pacific)  and is intended for  use only by the  addressee.   The  views and
opinions  expressed in  this email  are the senders  own and do not
Pacific).