ant-user mailing list archives

From Hakan Koseoglu <hak...@datafit.co.uk>
Subject Re: including build.xml files
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:08:36 GMT
Johannes Zellner wrote:
> is it possible to include another build.xml file ?
> (E.g. including a build.xml files which holds a few task
> which are common to all my projects)
You can use <ant> task to call targets from other xml files. I have a
master xml file which controls a project and each particular aspect of
the project is managed by an other xml file, which keeps xml files in
managable sizes. Currently I'm trying to create a lord-of-all type of
xml file to call my project xml's but I have some classpath issues.

I think as long as you use the same classpath for all your projects, you
won't hit any particular problems.