ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Anderson <ander...@berbee.com>
Subject How do I cause <javac> to fail on jikes warnings?
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2001 21:34:56 GMT
Hello all,

I'm transitioning a large project from a make program to ant.
With the version of AIX the production system uses, there are some
JVM problems with third party libraries unless we use jikes.

Jikes compiles the program just fine, but blows right past the warnings
when run from ant.  I want to turn on all errors and have Jikes, and Ant
both stop on any error.  Jikes has the "+Z, treat cautions as errors"
argument, but I don't see any way to specify this in the build.xml file.

Am I overlooking a way to do this, or should I take my question
to the ant-developer mailing list?

Thanks!
-Steve-