ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mohit Sehgal" <mohit_seh...@fanniemae.com>
Subject Re: error in finding weblogic.Home
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 18:17:38 GMT
The error I thought points to a weblogic.Home class and not an environment
variable.
Also from the fact that only weblogic.jar is causing the error I am unable
to understand why putting ' ant -Dweblogic.home="/weblogic6.1" ' would do
the trick.
Also why is it required only for entity beans and not for session beans.
Thanks
Mohit