ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mohit Sehgal" <mohit_seh...@fanniemae.com>
Subject error in finding weblogic.Home
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 13:13:27 GMT
Hi,
I am using Ant 1.3 and trying to compile couple of entity beans (toplink
cmp) into a single jar file. Small portion of my code for 'ejbc target'
in build.xml looks like

 <target name="ejbc" depends="compile,prepareTempEJBDir">

  <ejbjar srcdir="${build.classes.dir}"
        descriptordir="${ejb.deployment.descriptor.dir.ejb11}" >

   <dtd publicId="${dtd.ejb.descriptor.publicId11}"
location="${dtd.ejb.descriptor.location11}" />
    <dtd publicId="${dtd.weblogic.ejb.descriptor.publicId}"
location="${dtd.weblogic.ejb.descriptor.location}" />
   <weblogictoplink    destdir="${weblogic.ejbjars.temp.dir.ejbs}"
        newCMP="true"
        keepgeneric="false"

toplinkdescriptor="BeanName-toplink-cmp-jar.xml"

toplinkdtd="file:/${dtd.toplink.descriptor.location}" />

   <classpath refid="ejbjar.classpath" />
    <support dir="${build.classes.dir}" >
                  <include name="**/SomeFinderHelper.class"/>
     </support>

   <include name="**/*-ejb-jar.xml"/>
   <exclude name="**/*-weblogic*.xml"/>
  </ejbjar>
</target>

I get the following error message on NT and Solaris
     [ejbc]
     [ejbc] ERROR: Error from ejbc: error in finding weblogic.Home
     [ejbc] ERROR: ejbc found errors
     [ejbc] Java Result: 1

weblogic.Home is a class file in weblogic.jar.
Due to some requirements, I have copied weblogic.jar in some path OTHER
than /weblogic6.1/lib (this is defined as part of
 <classpath refid="ejbjar.classpath" /> in the above code snippet) .
The error message is created only if I do NOT use /Weblogic6.1/lib for
weblogic.jar.
But if I give tell ejbc to pick up the weblogic.jar from
/Weblogic6.1/lib, this error disappears.

Another point which I am unable to understand is that this happens only
for entity beans and not for session beans.
ejbc for session beans go through correctly.

Can anyone suggest what I might be doing incorrectly?
Thanks
Mohit