ant-user mailing list archives

From Sebastien Chassande-Barrioz <sebastien.chassa...@inrialpes.fr>
Subject Junit task
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:51:52 GMT
Hi,

I have the following error when I use the optional junit task:

Could not create task of type: junit due to
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: junit/framework/TestListener

In my build.xml I define the task as this:

<taskdef name="junit"
classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTask"/>

I tried to specify a classpath with the junit jar as this:

<taskdef name="junit"
   classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTask">
   <classpath>
      <pathelement path="${externals.dir}/junit3_5.jar"/>
   </classpath>
</taskdef>

but I have already the same problem.
Do you have an idea of my problem ?

Thanks
Seb
--
Chassande-Barrioz Sebastien
INRIALPES - SIRAC/SARDES Team - ObjectWeb initiative