ant-user mailing list archives

From "Herry Koh" <herry...@yahoo.com>
Subject WebLogic DDInit Task
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2001 14:51:17 GMT
Hi,
I've just installed WebLogic 6.1 on my machine, and to my
pleasent surprise, I found that Weblogic actually has an Ant task (
which I assumed was coded by BEA) that will automatically
generate Ant task called 'DDInit'. Unfortunately, the example given
only teaches me how to run the task directly from command-line,
i.e.
java weblogic.ant.taskdefs.ear.DDInit <directory name>

Does anybody know the various constructs of this DDInit task, like
what kind of attributes and nested elements it takes in if I want to
run this from an Ant build file?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,
Herry