ant-user mailing list archives

From Paul Michali <...@cisco.com>
Subject Does anyone have this working?
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 12:29:06 GMT
Does anyone have Ant working with CVS, such that the build checks to
see if files are modified, before proceeding (via <modificationset>)?

I'm trying to get CruiseControl to work with Ant, but first, I must
get the Ant build to look at CVS info and I'm encountering errors
and it keeps saying no build is needed :^(

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also, if there are other lists
I should post this on, please let me know. THANKS!

PCM (Paul Michali)

Carrier Voice Gateway Business Unit (CVGBU)
Cisco Systems, Inc.
250 Apollo Drive
Chelmsford, MA 01824

Phone : (800) 572-6771 x 45817  (978) 244-5817 [direct]
Paging: (800) 365-4578 [voice]  pcm@epage.cisco.com [email page]