ant-user mailing list archives

From Externer Mitarbeiter5 <exte...@asdis.de>
Subject Re: Can Ant run JUnit suites?
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 15:55:01 GMT
hi!

with the junit task this should be no problem.

i have a class AllTests with a member suite() :

public class AllTests
{
  public static Test suite()
  {
    TestSuite suite = new TestSuite();

      suite.addTest(LoggingTestSuite.suite());
      suite.addTest(PersistenceTestSuite.suite());
      suite.addTest(RuntimeTestSuite.suite());
      suite.addTest(TransportServiceTestSuite.suite());
      suite.addTest(RuntimeTestSuite.suite());
      return suite;
  }
}

and its no problem to run this test with the junit task.

martin