ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lutz Epperlein" <>
Subject Re: Ant/Sybase: java.sql.SQLException: JZ00L: Login failed.
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 07:51:16 GMT
> java.sql.SQLException: JZ00L: Login failed
> Now this error does not occur immediately. In fact it often only
> occurs after a large number of database queries have been sent. Also
> if I run each section seperately for instance I can successfully get
> through my loads.  However if I try to run them together I have
> problems.

May be this is caused by a too small number of allowed user
connections in Sybase database. I don't know how the connections
are administrated in Ant, maybe after a task doesn't be happened a
correct log out or aren't reused these connections correctly?
You can test the number of allowed user connections via
"sp_configure 'user conn'" . Use the same way to adjust this value
"sp_configure 'user conn', 100".

But since I doesn't use the SQL task this is only a guess. Please
are carefully while changing such values, it should be done by
database admin.

Lutz E.

Lutz Epperlein, Software Developer
Opix AG Berlin, Germany