ant-user mailing list archives

From ot...@ivillage.com
Subject Re: Mimemail: missing Date header
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2001 00:20:38 GMT
False alarm.
While Mimemail did send a message without a Date header, it was caused by something I did
wrong.
There is a possibility that Mimemail is still a little buggy because it allowed this, but
it's no big deal.

Otis

On Tue, 30 October 2001, otisg@ivillage.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It looks like Mimemail doesn't provide the Date header.  I just looked at the headers
of a mail sent from mimemail task and there is no Date header in it.  My mail client (Mozilla)
then uses its 'default' date for such cases, which is 12/31/1969 :)