ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jarfile attribute deprecated
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2001 22:31:12 GMT
On Sun, 28 Oct 2001 09:01, Vincent Massol wrote:
> It seems that "The jarfile attribute is deprecated. Use file attribute
> instead". However, the documentation on the ant website does not make any
> mention of that in the jar task section. Shouldn't it be updated ?

The website keeps documentation about current released ant version while the
warning only appears in the unreleased 1.5 tree. When we release 1.5 the
website will be updated ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete

"The only way to discover the limits of the possible
is to go beyond them into the impossible."
                             -Arthur C. Clarke